On-Campus LPN-RN Advanced Placement Track
1. Is your program accredited?
The program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for
Education in Nursing (ACEN).
2. What type of degree will I receive?
Associate of Applied Science in Nursing degree.
3. What is the process for acceptance?
A student must fill out the on-line application (found under
Admissions). When asked your major field of interest, please click on
on-campus LPN. The student must also have original transcripts sent
from their high school, LPN program, and any University/College they
may have attended. Have all transcripts sent to the Admissions Office.
Once all information has been verified and the requirements met, the
Admissions Office will then send out information regarding test dates
and registering for the HESI entrance exam.
4. What are the requirements for admission?
1. Graduation from an accredited LPN program.
2. A grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher.
3. Pharmacolgy content incorporated into the LPN program.
4. CPR certification.
5. Completion of the HESI entrance exam.
5. What is the length of the Program?
The program is a one year (full-time program) - (3 semesters).