This M.Ed. Program is open to individuals that do not seek a license to teach in the public schools in Ohio.
The program is open to:
- artists who teach,
- teachers who teach the arts
- teachers who think as inter-disciplinarians
- teachers who teach cross-curricular subjects
- technicians who develop instructional materials,
- technicians who teach technologies ,
- museum educators specializing in history and arts
- educators employed by community centers
- business and industry trainers using technology
- coaches who want to become highly effective
- individuals who want to teach in community colleges
- individuals preparing for interdisciplinary doctoral programs
The program is designed to be engaging, enriching and possibly transforming for many of the learners who are accepted into the course work, and gain admission to candidacy.