- For any potentially life threatening situation, contact Emergency Medical Services (EMS) at 9-911.
- If you have questions or to inform the nurse of a problem, contact, Health Services extension 7350.
- After Health Services hours or on weekends, resident students in need of immediate medical attention should contact their Student Life Coordinator or Resident Assistants.
- CAMPUS POLICE may be reached at campus extension 7286.
- For assistance or information for poisoning, contact Holzer Medical Center Emergency Room: 446-5201
- For assistance or information concerning drug abuse, potential suicide, contact Crisis Line: 446-5554 or Holzer Medical Center Emergency Room: 446-5201
- For information about Substance Abuse Treatment contact F.A.C.T.S: 446-7866 or 286-1589 Monday through Friday.
Activate one of the yellow emergency call boxes located along walkways and parking lots through out campus.