Bob Evans Farms Hall
740.245.7373 office; 740.245.7110 fax
The Emerson E. Evans School of business is a student-centered, business school dedicated to opening learning opportunities for students in leadership, collaboration, and business management. To successfully meet the challenges of the global market place, students develop partnerships with business owners and leaders to explore business operations and opportunities.
Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
Bachelor Degree Information Technology -Advising Sheet
Associate of Applied Business - Information Technology
Associate Degree Information Technology - Advising Sheet
Bachelor of Arts or Science - Minor in Information Technology
Minor in Information Technology - Advising Sheet
Certificate - Information Technology
Certificate Information Technology- Advising Sheet
Certificate - Datebase Technology
Certificate Datebase Technology - Advising Sheet
• Demonstrate core business proficiencies in the areas of accounting, economics, management, finance, marketing, international business, and information technology.
• Demonstrate proficiency in business communications utilizing word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and database software.
• Demonstrate proficiency in developing relational databases and accessing that data through the use of Structured Query Language (SQL).
• Explain the basic concepts of modern computers and their connectivity via networking and the internet.
• Install hardware, software, networks, and develop web sites.
• Develop an implementation plan, using project management methods and software.
The Bob Evans Farms Hall was built in 2001 and is the home of the Emerson E. Evans School of Business. A distinctive tower creates a central sky light in the center of the building which houses three computer labs, faculty offices, a student lounge area, large and small meeting rooms, as well as class rooms.
The Emerson E. Evans School of Business is accredited through the International Assembly of Colleges in Business Education (IACBE).