Bob Evans Farms Hall
740.245.7373 office; 740.245.7110 fax
The Emerson E. Evans School of Business is a student-centered, business school dedicated to opening learning opportunities for students in leadership, collaboration, and business management. To successfully meet the challenges of the global market place, students develop partnerships with business owners and leaders to explore business operations and opportunities.
Bachelor of Science –Business Management
Bachelor Degree Business Management - Advising Sheet
Associate of Applied Business – Business Management
Associate Degree Business Management - Advising Sheet
Bachelor of Arts or Science – Minor in Business Management
Minor in Business Management - Advising Sheet
Certificate – Small Business Management
Certificate - Small Business Management - Advising Sheet
• The graduating student will be able to demonstrate core business proficiencies in the areas of accounting, economics, management, finance, marketing, international business, and information technology.
• Demonstrate research & communication skills through written reports & papers, oral presentations, and class discussion.
• Demonstrate ethical and social responsibility values and leadership qualities conducive to success within a business environment.
• Think clearly, reason logically, arrive at one’s own conclusions through one’s own observations, interpret data, analyze situations, evaluate evidence, discover principles, resolve problems, read rapidly with understanding, do research, stimulate his/her creative powers, to express one’s ideas orally and in writing.
• Demonstrate an understanding of how each Business area is affected by the global economy.
The Bob Evans Farms Hall was built in 2001 and is the home of the Emerson E. Evans School of Business. A distinctive tower creates a central sky light in the center of the building which houses three computer labs, faculty offices, a student lounge area, large and small meeting rooms, as well as class rooms.
The Emerson E. Evans School of Business is accredited through the International Assembly of Colleges in Business Education (IACBE).
Additional Assessment Requirements for Business Majors:
All business students must take the following pre and post tests prior to graduation.
• Associate Degree – Pre-Test First Semester & Post-Test prior to graduation.
• Baccalaureate Degree – Pre-Test First Semester and Post-Test prior to graduation PLUS the Major Field Test in Business or an assigned equivalent.