- Open to all Ohio students from entering freshman through graduating seniors.
Tuition free! Books and other fees are the responsibility of the student.
- All internet courses have an additional fee of $65.00 per credit hour.
- 2.75 GPA requirement.
Students may take up to 12 credit hours total for the semester.
- Students taking 6 credit hours or more will be charged a technology fee of $165.00.
- Students may take any 100 – 200 level class.
- Students must submit the Summer Scholars application and transcripts to the Admissions office.
- Students must provide an ACT score or take the COMPASS placement test in the New Student Advising Office before they can register for classes. 740-245-7279 to schedule your free COMPASS test.
- Students may take advantage of Summer Scholars at the Rio Grande, Meigs, or McArthur locations.
- Information, including course schedules, may be found online: www.rio.edu/admissions.
- Contact the admissions department with questions: 740.245.7208 or 1.800.282.7201 ext. 7208.
- Classes being June 2, 2014.
- Students will be notified if eligible to participate in Summer Scholars based on Admission requirements and Compass test results or ACT scores.
- Click here to download an application.