- Open to all Ohio students from entering freshman through graduating seniors.
- Tuition is free, but books and other fees including, but not limited to, course fees, lab fees, technology fees, internet fees, and institutional fees, are at the responsibility of the student.
- 2.75 GPA requirement.
- Students may take up to 12 credit hours total for the semester.
- Students may take any 100 – 200 level class.
- Students must submit the Summer Scholars application and transcripts to the Admissions office.
- Students must provide an ACT score or take the COMPASS placement test in the New Student Advising Office before they can register for classes. 740-245-7279 to schedule your free COMPASS test.
- Students may take advantage of Summer Scholars at the Rio Grande, Meigs, or McArthur locations.
- Information, including course schedules, may be found online: www.rio.edu/admissions.
- Contact the admissions department with questions: 740.245.7208 or 1.800.282.7201 ext. 7208.
- Classes being June 2, 2014.
- Please see Christine McNelly in Admissions (Florence Evans Hall) prior to Compass Testing to see if you are qualified or call 740-245-7211.
- Click here to download an application.