The University of Rio Grande has a rich tradition of educating international students. To apply for admission international students must:
- Complete an application: online application, download (pdf), or request a paper copy.
- Official high school transcrit or Graduation Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Official college transcripts (if applicable).
- Submit a certification of finances.
International Student Resources:
- Recognizing International Opportunities Brochure
- F-1 Student Employment
- Application for Social Security card
This Office Also Helps With:
- Financial Aid information for foreign students and ethnic minorities
- Budgeting and banking
- Certification for foreign currency exchange
- Academic and cultural adjustment
- Emergency situations
- Married students and dependent concerns
- Roommate concerns
- Liaison with career and counseling services
Immigration Regulations & Federal Laws
- Extension of stay
- Leaving and reentering the U.S.
- Maintaining or changing visa status
- State and federal income tax laws and tax treaties
- Visa information
- On-campus and off-campus employment and practical training at pre- and post-completion stages of study
- Social Security Card application