Submitting Your Application for Graduate Students
Graduate Application: Master of Business Administration
- Submit a completed application for admission and application fee of $25 (fee is waived with online submission): online application, download (pdf) or request a paper copy.
- Arrange for official transcripts of credit from all previously attended colleges or universities to be mailed directly to the University of Rio Grande.
- Arrange for three (3) references to submit letters of recommendation, attesting to appropriate professional experience and probable success as a graduate student.
- Submit official scores from the GMAT or ETS Proficiency Profile* and/or TOEFL exams. (Note only international students must take the TOEFL exam)
- Submit resume and cover letter.
- Submit a personal statement essay which discusses your motivations for enrolling in the Rio Grande MBA program, short-term and long-term career goals, how the Rio Grande MBA will help you to meet these goals, and what specific academic, personal, and work experiences qualify you for the Rio Grande MBA program.
- Schedule your personal interview.
- Receive acceptable Admission Index Score.
*For your convenience, the ETS Proficiency Profile exam is offered at University of Rio Grande. Please contact the New Student Advising Office, Testing and Career Services at 740-245-7279 to schedule.
For questions or assistance, please contact Jay Godeaux, Office of Admission at 740-245-7208 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate Application: Master of Education
- A completed application for admission with application fee. (Application fee: $20, $10 if University of Rio Grande Alumni, $0 if completed online): online application, download (pdf) or request a paper copy.
- An official transcript of credit to be mailed directly to the Graduate Office from an accredited undergraduate college or university of attendance showing completion of Bachelor's Degree (Waived if you are a graduate of the Bunce School of Education at the University of Rio Grande).
- A copy of a valid teaching certificate or license from a state with a reciprocity agreement with Ohio.
- Three professional recommendations.
For questions or assistance, please contact Jay Godeaux, Office of Admission at 740-245-7208 or email@example.com.Enter your content here.